Valentine’s Day is arguably the most intimate holiday ever invented. Whether this is your first year together with your partner or your fourteenth, the event calls for creativity as you map out the mood you want to set. If you’re looking to impress your boo by showing off your skills in the kitchen, today’s blog is for you. Read on for this libido-boosting Valentine’s Day salad recipe to add to the menu for your Valentine’s Day plans.
Sweet & Sexy Valentine’s Day Salad recipe
These ingredients are not only good for intimate moments because of their libido-boosting properties, but because they are some of the richest (and most enjoyed) foods that won’t leave you feeling bloated afterward. With that said, there’s no need to worry about overeating before sexy time with this valentine’s day recipe.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1 dropper Ladykind Rise Up sublingual CBD tincture
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Trim the stems of the asparagus and broil on middle rack in oven for 7-9 minutes, or until tender/crisp. Place on a separate plate to cool.
- Slice avocados and arrange on a serving platter, covering the surface.
- For the dressing, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a liquid consistency. Stir in almonds and CBD, then set aside.
- Place asparagus aesthetically over the sliced avocados on the serving platter.
- Drizzle the chocolate-almond dressing ever-so-slightly across the platter.
- Drizzle olive oil on top (also ever-so-slightly).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy your romantic dinner… and whatever follows after 😉.