If you're looking for a way to relax in a social setting but not get drunk on alcohol or sleepy like you can from cannabis drinks infused with THC, drinks infused with broad-spectrum CBD oil are a great alternative. CBD activates serotonin receptors, providing relaxation and mood lift. It's a natural antidepressant, and unlike with alcohol, there's no hangover the morning after.
Why choose a CBD mocktail over an alcoholic drink?
Because Ladykind Wind Down Tincture is formulated with herbs like valerian root, it's a healthier way than alcohol to deal with stress. Plus, the broad-spectrum hemp oil tincture contains both CBD and CBN, also known as a cannabinol, a rare cannabinoid that may help with sleep.
Combined with the health benefits of orange juice like Vitamin C for boosting immunity, the Ladykind CBD Madras is the perfect way to celebrate during the holidays or practice self-care anytime.
Ladykind Wind Down Madras Ingredients
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice (make sure no red #40 dye, Michele allergic)
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup lime juice
- 3 mL (aka 3 droppers) of Ladykind Wind Down Tincture (shake multiple times before drawing liquid)
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer
Ladykind CBD Madras Instructions
- The recipe makes 2 quart pitcher aka 8 cups. There is 10 mg of CBD in each cup.
- Mix the orange juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, lime juice, and CBD to the pitcher.
- Refrigerate until cold, or add ice to chill faster.
- Top with seltzer.
- Serve in ½ cup servings, over ice if possible.
If you're looking for more fun CBD-infused drink recipes, check out my book CBD Oil For Health.
Have Questions About CBD?
Want to connect with other women to talk freely in a private community with other women about CBD, period pain, mental health issues, perimenopause, and women's health topics? Join our CBD For All Ladykind Facebook Group. I'm the moderator and here to support you.
Michele Ross, PhD