If you're looking for a way to relax in a social setting but not get drunk on alcohol or sleepy like you can from THC-infused drinks, CBD infused drinks are a great alternative. CBD activates serotonin receptors, providing relaxation and mood lift. It's a natural antidepressant, and unlike with alcohol, there's no hangover the morning after.
Why choose a CBD-infused drink over one with alcohol?
Because Ladykind Rise Up Tincture is formulated with hormone-balancing herbs like Maca Root and Vitamin B5, it's a healthier way than alcohol to deal with stress, menopause hot flashes, or period cramps. Combined with the health benefits of grapefruit juice like appetite control, the Ladykind CBD Paloma is the perfect way to celebrate during the holidays or practice self-care anytime.
Ladykind CBD Paloma Ingredients
- 2 cups red grapefruit juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 ml (aka 5 droppers) of Ladykind Rise Up Tincture (shake multiple times before drawing liquid)
- 5 ½ cups seltzer
- grapefruit wedges
- rosemary sprigs
Ladykind CBD Paloma Instructions
- Mix the grapefruit juice, lime juice, sugar, and CBD to the pitcher.
- Refrigerate until cold, or add ice to chill faster.
- Top with seltzer.
- Serve in 1/2 cup servings, over ice. Each 1/2 cup contains 5 mg of CBD.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge and/or rosemary sprig if desired.
If you're looking for more fun CBD-infused drink recipes, check out my book CBD Oil For Health.
Have Questions About CBD?
Want to connect with other women to talk freely in a private community with other women about CBD, period pain, mental health issues, perimenopause, and women's health topics? Join our CBD For All Ladykind Facebook Group. I'm the moderator and here to support you.
Michele Ross, PhD