Summer is upon us!
After two long, grueling years of being cooped up at home, people are returning to the social scene. Whether that means backyard BBQs with the family or day parties on a yacht for you, we have the perfect recipe for you to add to your hosting repertoire.
This simple, yet unique cocktail features not only a tasty and refreshing twist, but also a turn-up-alternative for those who prefer CBD, don't drink alcohol, or are interested in healthy alternatives. Unlike alchohol, Ladykind's Rise Up Daily Mind Clearing Tincture infuses life into the party, without the consequential torturous letdown afterwards. Not to mention, it was designed to combat bloating, rather than inflame it.
Seriously, this beverage is so easy to put together, there's no excuse not to try it. Be sure to tag us @myladykind in your Instagram posts to show us how it goes!
- 8 cups watermelon (seeded & chunked)
- 1/4 cucumber (peeled & chunked)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (+ slices from an additional lemon for garnish)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (+ extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 25mg (or 1 full dropper after shaken well) Ladykind Rise Up Daily Mind Clearing Tincture
- Cranberries for garnish
- Puree watermelon chunks, cucumber chunks, lemon juice, mint leaves, and agave syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Strain into a pitcher.
- Shake bottle well, add Ladykind's Rise Up Tincture, stir.
- Pour into drinking glasses.
- Add ice cubes, lemon slices & mint leaves as desired for garnish.
- String cranberries (as desired) on a cocktail pick, add to glasses.
- Serve & enjoy!