Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India. Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to produce a variety of health and wellness benefits, especially for women, that don't involve chemicals or pharmaceutical drugs. You might already even have some ayurvedic staples in your kitchen pantry, and just haven’t realized all they have to offer your well-being. In this blog, we’ll explain what Ayurvedic herbs are used for and the powerful health benefits you stand to gain from taking them.
What ayurvedic herbs are used for:
For centuries, Ayurvedic herbs have been used to treat a variety of common physical and psychological ailments, such as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Joint pain
- Immune system disorders
- Cognitive function disorders
- Irritated skin conditions like acne and eczema
- Slow metabolism
- Environmental toxins in the body
- Imbalanced hormones
You may find more than one applies to you and therefore may want to start incorporating some of these ancient herbs into your daily routine ASAP. But which ones should you look for according to your individual needs?
Powerful Ayurvedic herbs and their health benefits:
- Turmeric. Turmeric contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This makes it an ideal aid for health conditions like arthritis, indigestion, and irritated skin.
- Ashwagandha. As you may have heard, ashwagandha benefits for women are a popular growing trend. The elements of ashwagandha help your body adapt easier to stress, strengthen your immune system, and even give your energy levels and cognitive function a nice healthy boost. Hence, it has become a go-to natural solution for anyone who experiences bad PMS or perimenopausal symptoms such as brain fog, mood swings, abdominal cramps, and appetite cravings.
- Holy Basil. The adaptogenic and anti-inflammatory properties in this herb make it an ideal candidate for stress management, immune system support, and effective body detoxes.
- Licorice Root. In addition to the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of licorice root, this herb is also known to improve respiratory health, is anti-inflammatory, and provides gastrointestinal support. It also balances hormone levels that help to reveal calm, radiant skin.
Wondering how you can incorporate all four of these power ingredients into your daily routine?
One of Ladykind's secrets to providing safe, effective, high-quality wellness products for women is the use of Ayurvedic herbs. See below to discover which products are right for you:
Ayurvedic herbs found in Ladykind products:
- Rise Up Daily Mind-Clearing Tincture
- Hydro Glow Radiance Skin Booster
- Tough Love Period Pain Relief Cream
Whether you want to test out Ayurvedic herbs for yourself or introduce someone you know can benefit from them, Ladykind products are the best way to dip your toes in. For the entire month of December, all online purchases are 20% off, and shipping is FREE on orders over $50. Visit Ladykind.com today to get yours!