If you're looking for a way to get cozy during the holiday season you should try a warm and toasty beverage infused with broad-spectrum CBD oil.
Ladykind's CBD Hot Chocolate is very simple to make and it's a mug of comfort for those who don't prefer Egg Nog or hard alcoholic drinks.
CBD hot chocolate tastes amazing and it's relaxing. It's the perfect holiday drink to cuddle with a loved one or relax in front of the fire.
Ladykind Wind Down Cocoa Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite cocoa powder
- 1 oz of dark or milk chocolate
- 1 cup of milk (non-dairy if preferred)
- 25 mg (aka 1 dropper) of Ladykind Wind Down Tincture (shake multiple times before drawing liquid)
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- handful of mini marshmallows
- whipped cream
Ladykind CBD Hot Chocolate Instructions
- Mix the cocoa powder, milk or dark chocolate, and 1/2 cup of milk in a small saucepan. Turn stovetop to low heat.
- Stir continuously until the dark or milk chocolate is completely melted, then add the remainder of the milk.
- Add the Ladykind CBD drops.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, sprinkle with some ground cinnamon, and some cinnamon sticks (optional).
If you're looking for more CBD-infused drink recipes, check out our Ladykind CBD Paloma Drink Recipe, Ladykind CBD Madras Cocktail Recipe, or Ladykind Pot of Gold Mocktail Recipe on our blog.
Tawni Janine Perry
Tawni Janine is a content creator and graphic designer residing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit tawnijanine.com to learn more.